Joe Biden Said by Tom Reynolds
Joe Biden has pledged that he wants to unite all Americans. This week he said: "MAGA crowd" the "most extreme political organization that's existed in American history—in recent American history." He added, “Let me tell you about this ultra-MAGA agenda: It's extreme, as most MAGA things are…"
Joe Biden just called 74 million Trump voters, “the most extreme political organization that existed in American history.” That’s uniting America?
Joe Biden believes that if you voted for Donald Trump:
· you are more extreme than the Ku Klux Klan
· you are more extreme than the Democrat Part which fought a war to preserve slavery
· you are more extreme than the American Communist Party
· you are more extreme than Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
· you are more extreme than those that believe you can wish yourself into a different gender
· you are more extreme than Antifa, which led riots and routinely targeted law enforcement officers
· you are more extreme than the Nation of Islam, a racist, antisemitic group that spawned violence such as the murderer of a Capitol Police Officer
· you are more extreme than the New Black Panther Party which is fueled by anti-Semitism and anti-white beliefs and wants the creation of an all-black country or state within the US.
· you are more extreme than the Weather Underground which conducted a bombing campaign targeting government buildings and several banks
· You are more extreme than the Department of Homeland Security’s Disinformation Governance Board which has the goal of “protecting” American citizens from using their First Amendment Rights
Biden’s statements came about in response to a draft Supreme Court ruling on Roe v Wade. Biden claimed that as a consequence of overturning Roe v Wade, “What happens if you have states changing laws saying that children who are LGBTQ can’t be in classrooms with other children?” In the leaked draft ruling, Justice Alito explicitly said: “Nothing in this opinion should be understood to cast doubt on precedents that do not concern abortion.” Biden also forgot about the federal laws that ban discrimination, based on sexual preference and gender.
Trump voters can now add being called “The most extreme” to the many other titles that Biden and the left have bestowed on them: Deplorables, Misogynists, anti-Science, Traitors, Religious Fanatics, Homophobes, Smelly Wal Mart Shoppers, Fascists and that old reliable – Racists. But things you can be sure that Biden will never call them are Communists or Socialists.
The fascinating thing, missing from most of the current news, is that when he was a Senator, Biden stated in 1974, “I don't like the Supreme Court decision on abortion. I think it went too far. I don't think that a woman has the sole right to say what should happen to her body.”
And to top that off, in the 1980s he supported a constitutional amendment that called for letting states decide abortion law – which is exactly what is called for in Justice Alito’s draft ruling.