All public meetings are cancelled until further notice.
Wayne County SCOPE April 8th Meeting is Cancelled.
Due to the Coronavirus, effective immediately, all SCOPE chapters need to cancel all meetings until the state bans are lifted.
If you have already held a meeting this month and had elections, please notify Sue with the results.
The Annual Members Meeting and SBOD meeting, scheduled for 25 April, is cancelled and will be tentatively rescheduled for 25 July - or as soon as possible - situation permitting. A notice will be placed in the upcoming Firing Lines to let our members know, we will also send out an email to this effect.
We are holding off on cancelling the banquet to see how things develop between now and then. The banquet committee will be notified and get back on this.
1. All chapter officers now in office will remain so until we can have chapter meetings for elections.
2. All state board officers will also remain in office until the next SBOD meeting. If the board members are adamant about the state officer elections we can do so by email.
3. With the boards permission, I will ask Sue to count the ballots for the At Large positions - since there are only two candidates for two seats.
4. Updates will be forthcoming.
5. Please be safe out there and take care of yourselves. There is still a lot we do not know about the Coronavirus and I believe most of our elected officials are doing the best they can to keep us informed and to stop the spread. Please cooperate with local officials as much as possible - stay informed!
President, SCOPE, Inc.
MARION AMERICAN LEGION
4141 Witherden Rd
Marion, NY 14505
Located at the corner of Witherden and Rt 218