SCOPE PAC (Political Action Committee)
What we are all about...
We are a statewide 501(c)4 organization dedicated to preserving the 2nd amendment rights for the residents of New York State.
We accomplish this by:
- Monitoring New York State and local governments for gun legislation.
- Supporting pro-2nd Amendment politicians.
- Tirelessly making every effort to educate anti-gun politicians.
- Working with government officials to sponsor pro 2nd Amendment legislation.
- Keeping our members informed on politicians and legislation that will affect your 2nd Amendment rights.
- Rating politicians based upon their legislation and voting records to educate our members during elections.
- Maintaining a website with the latest information on news, legislation and events related to 2nd Amendment rights.
- Publicly speaking and debating gun issues with anti-gun politicians and anti- gun organizations.
- Attending numerous shooting sports events to increase awareness with all types of gun owners.
We are 100% MEMBERSHIP FUNDED
We are made up of concerned gun owners and conservation clubs across New York.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. U.S. Constitution, Amendment II