UPDATE: ORGC response to NYS restrictions.
Most modifications have been in effect since the beginning of the NYS PAUSE. There are some additional modifications. PLEASE READ!
ALL club sanctioned events are CANCELLED until the NYS PAUSE is lifted. This includes:
RANGE USE CHANGES - Effective Saturday April 18, 2020
- All Training Classes
- Youth Programs; NYSHSCTL & ORGC Youth
- All Shooting Matches; Tuesday Night Trap, Tuesday USPSA, Monthly USPSA, Rifle
- All Club meetings
- Clubhouse is CLOSED to all non-essential members
Ranges will remain open to members ONLY:
Our decisions were based on information we obtained from the DHS. All members are required to follow the direction given for range use. If these rule modifications are ignored, we will be forced to shut down the range COMPLETELY until the pause is lifted by NYS.
- Range use for MEMBERS ONLY – NO GUESTS!
- Hours: Monday to Saturday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. gate locks
- Sunday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. gate locks
- You must wear a mask in public spaces per NY requirement.
- Gloves are recommended.
- Follow the social distancing rules from CDC - 6 feet away from others
- Use and touch ONLY your own gear
- You MUST clean up the area you use (remove and discard your personal targets, put away target stands and club targets, pick up your brass) to prevent the possible spread of the virus to others
- Club dues must be paid by April 30, 2020 to avoid deactivating your FOB.
- $25.00 for FOB reactivation fee after April 30, 2020
- $25.00 for FOB reactivation if you let your membership lapse for one year or more.
- You will need to retake orientation for any membership lapse over a year. No charge for the orientation.
- $10.00 FOB replacement fee.
- The ORGC Rule Book will be out some time this summer. Because Safety is our number one concern, all members will be required to take a Range Safety refresher course at no charge before 2021.
Mail your dues to 2523 Trimble Road Ontario, NY 14519. Dues info can be found in the February issue of The Scatter Sheet, OR you can drop your dues in our secure mailbox at the club.
Be sure to have your full name and a CURRENT WORKING EMAIL ADDRESS in the envelope in the event we need to respond.
Please contact Membership Director, Pete Sundquist, if you have MEMBERSHIP questions. email@example.com
We look forward to the pause being lifted as we get back to normal this year. If you have questions, please call Steve Verdi, 585-739-3195.
Thank you for your cooperation while we work through this unprecedented event.
Ken Paul, ORGC President
Steve Verdi, Board Chairman
(Frankie LaMarca per direction of Steve Verdi)